Commercial Accounting Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A well-known law firm are in search of a Commercial Accounting Analyst to join their London office on a 6 month contract. It is a fantastic interim opportunity for a financial analyst or part qualified accountant to provide financial analysis and insight support to the firmwide, FP&A team. Moreover, the work environment is supportive and welcoming, in addition, hold a reputation for their commercial awareness and industry knowledge.
- Provide analytical support for the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Assist with the business's distribution of reports and analysing insights.
- Report into the Commercial Finance Manager and work collaboratively with the Commercial Finance Business Partners.
- Ensure all investigations and resolutions of any queries are completed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to improving the working processes and methodology to increase efficiency.
- For business performance reports, write commentary.
- Work closely with Business Service stakeholders to manage and drive performance.
- Testing of new BI reports.
- Reporting in collaboration with HR on Partner performance and promotions.
- Across a range of commercial projects, provide support to the Commercial Accountants.
- Assist with any contributions to the budget, planning and forecast models.
- Experience working within a professional services firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well autonomously and within teams.
- Strong interpersonal and relationships building skills.
The firm are looking for an individual that PQ/FQ in ACCA/ACA/CIMA (must have passed technician stage).
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!