|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
Amazing opportunity has opened up at Top 50 International Law firm, in their finance team in the London office as a Commercial Accountant. This is a maternity cover contract for 12 months. This is a really sought-after role within the firm as you will be a true finance business partner, consulting with the business in order to help them reach their goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong working relationships and having regular interaction with their individual practice areas and key stakeholders tin regards to financial information and helping to providing insight and analytics to aid commercial decision making.
- Involved in pricing and strategic contract decision-making support including follow up implementation and regular monitoring of margin and profitability of these contracts
- Analyst and management of financial information, including regular monthly snap shot reporting for the key stakeholders in the business
- Advising and support on the annual revenue budget and reforecast exercises
- Analysis and support of key strategic decisions and investments, challenging these where necessary to ensure decisions are considered.
- Provide input and ad hoc support as required in terms of cost, margin and profitability analysis as well as assisting with year-end audit, particularly on WIP valuation side
- Responsibility for consultant commission budgets and periodic calculations for individual statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as necessary.
- Preparation of firm wide presentations on financial performance and the delivery of fee earner training on financial matters
- Provide financial analytical support to strategic investment projects including post implementation reviews and performance variation analytics
To be successful in your application for this role, previous experience in a commercially focused finance role, managing and influencing key stakeholders is essential. ACCA/ACA/CIMA preferred and must have been exposed to working in a professional services firm.