Client Revenue Specialist - 12 Month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
A global law firm with over 70 offices in over 40 countries are looking to hire a Client Revenue Specialist into their London office located between Blackfriars and St Pauls. As the Client Revenue Specialist you would be working in a firm consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for by the Sunday Times, a Stonewall champion and a firm that prides themselves in having won numerous award for their legal work.
The Client Revenue Specialist, along with the wider 10+ person revenue specialist team, would be responsible for the client revenue function in the London office. Duties you would be expected to undertake include:
- Influencing Billing Partners/Matter Management Attorneys through frequent communication to achieve agreed billing cycle deadlines
- Ensure all WIP balances are addressed
- Ensure compliance with billing process throughout the London office and wider global billing function
- Keeping WIP tracker reports up to date and report on status as and when
- Delivery of bespoke analysis requested by the client teams
- Be the first point of contact for the practice, business and clients on all financial issues
You will ideally be an energetic and forward thinking individual with strong ethical standards. Analytical skill is paramount in the role as well as the ability to communicate and influence upper management within the firm.
If you want to work for a great firm with a passion for excellence and feel you could be the right person for the job, then please apply today!