Client Relationship Managment Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £380000 per annum|
As Client Relationship Management Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Utilising the InterAction database to generate client intel and analysis
- Researching clients, markets and competitors
- Drafting briefing documents for events and internal trips
- Managing and updating partner and fee earner pipelines
- Providing support to the Business Development team across all disciplines
- Providing regular KPI information relating to performance
For this role the successful candidate will require experience of working within BD or client relationship teams, have good knowledge of database and contact management, and will have experience of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with them. If you have experience of working with InterAction, have the confidence and willingness to learn new systems and the ability to form great working relationships with colleagues, then you could be suitable for this role.
To learn more or to be considered for this role, then please apply!