Client relationship manager - Insurance
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are looking to hire a Client Development Manager for a top 20 law firm to operate within their flagship practice group; Insurance. The firm are a leading global presence within this space and the role offers the opportunity to work in a tier 1 area and lead a team.
Snapshot of the what the role & firm can offer you;
- Opportunity to concentrate on the client relationship duties, move away from focusing on the traditional BD elements and be client facing.
- Team management, this is not an essential prerequisite to demonstrate, however this needs to be an area of interest and you must demonstrate the experience level to feel confident doing this.
- Career progression opportunities, you will be reporting into a Head of, giving you the platform for professional development working closely with this individual and future career progression prospects within the team.
What we are looking for you to demonstrate;
- Previous client relationship experience within professional services, an understanding of the Insurance market will be highly advantageous, as such we may consider individuals from the Insurance industry itself.
- Demonstrate a previous background of leading on client development strategy and implementation, you will need to showcase the ability and track record of providing growth to client accounts.
- Prior experience of managing budgets and tracking client expenditure, ability to devise key plans with stakeholders and monitor ROI.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like further details, please do click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.