Client Onboarding Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum|
The Role: Client On-Boarding Manager
The Opportunity: This client on-boarding manager role is a hybrid encompassing the task of a Business Analysts and management of the Client On-boarding team. As a position in the Group Finance team, this role supports the implementation of global business objectives.
Business Analyst side:
Delivering solutions to decision makers and Finance clients in keeping with internal or external accounting policies and business drivers
Promoting compliance with global fiscal & regulatory frameworks in the territories of operation
Developing & implementing finance operational change; promoting best practices and maintaining internal controls
Supporting the Finance leadership and Finance teams across the network in meeting objectives
Client on-boarding (COB) manager
Having full management responsibility for the Client On-boarding team which is responsible for implementing the financial guidelines provided by the Firms' clients as part of the contractual relationship
The role will involve developing the service delivery to best meet client expectations in an efficient and accurate way.
The Firm: A magic circle law firm with an outstanding reputation
- Acting as a business partner to deliver change driven by needs identified by management, supplemented by the BA's knowledge and observations. Projects range in type from implementing accounting policy or best practices to specifying development to the practice management system.
- Partner with teams throughout the global Finance function and other support departments to understand business needs with aim of improving accuracy, efficiency and controls
- Support & train finance and other personnel globally on specialist subjects
- Write software test plans, carry out methodical testing and document results
- Work with Information Delivery team to guide the direction of internal and external reporting
- Develop in-depth functional and operational knowledge of Finance systems and policies to provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders across the business
- Research and understand current and future accounting and tax requirements in jurisdictions around the world and be able to interpret these into practical procedures and system processes
- To provide strategic leadership to ensure effective use of resources whilst delivering an efficient and high quality service.
- To develop specific proposals on how the team can continually improve the service it provides. Develop, document and implement processes and procedures within the team.
- Effectively undertake managing the performance and development of their staff
- To have high performance expectations that are transferred into clear measurable targets
- Either a qualified member of a recognised accounting body with lesser BA experience or an individual who may not be qualified but has extensive proven experience as a BA with finance system experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Experience in working with Elite 3E software useful; SQL skills an advantage
- Previous experience in a multinational Finance function is an advantage, as is a law firm or professional services background