|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Corporate Client Host
9 Month FTC
Leading global firm
Stunning City location
Highly competitive salary & amazing benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Host/Receptionist to join an innovative, award winning Global law firm on an 9 month contracat basis, starting immediately.
Working for a firm that is hugely successful, with a reputation for excellence and a high profile client base means that this Client Host/Receptionist role requires a candidate with a real passion for delivering service excellence. You'll be working as part of a professional and friendly front of house team, on a rotational shift pattern from 7.30am to 8.00pm.
This Client Host/Receptionist role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Meeting clients on their arrival, providing refreshments and ensuring they are directed correctly
- Management of the meeting room bookings system - coordinating a large amount of client and internal meetings daily
- Liaising with catering team to ensure all requirements for meetings are met
- Advising the facilities team of any specific set up requirements and any maintenance issues
- Ensuring each client and visitor has an exceptional experience whilst on-site
In order to be successful in this Client Host/Receptionist role you will need:
- Strong previous experience gained in a high quality, customer focused service environment
- Fluent English (written and verbal) essential, second language highly desirable
- Previous experience of using a room booking system would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to work - happy to work on a rotational shift pattern
- Immediately available - happy to commit to a 9 month contract
If this Client Host/Receptionist role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!