|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Client Host (Part time)
Leading global law firm
Wednesday to Friday
Stunning City location
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Host to join an innovative, award winning Global law firm on a permanent part time basis.
Working for a firm that is hugely successful, with a reputation for excellence and a high profile client base means that this Client Host role requires a candidate with a real passion for delivering service excellence. You'll be working as part of a professional and friendly front of house team, Wednesday to Friday.
This Client Host role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Meeting clients on their arrival, providing refreshments and ensuring they are directed correctly
- Management of the meeting room bookings system - coordinating a large amount of client and internal meetings daily
- Supporting the coordination of client events
- Liaising with catering team to ensure all requirements for meetings are met
- Advising the facilities team of any specific set up requirements and any maintenance issues
- Ensuring each client and visitor has an exceptional experience whilst on-site
In order to be successful in this Client Host role you will need:
- Strong previous experience gained in a high quality, customer focused service environment
- Fluent English (written and verbal) essential, a second language would be useful
- Previous experience of using a room booking system would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to work - happy to pitch in with the team
If this Client Host role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!