Client Development Systems Executive
An International Law firm are currently recruiting for a Client Development Systems Executive to join their London team. The aim of the role is to improve the quality and depth of the information within the firms CRM system for BD use across the global offices. The duties do include managing the firms data change management inbox, responding to user enquiries and ensuring compliance of the data.
As the Client Development Systems Executive, you will be involved in:
- Work with various teams to ensure target lists are maintained, new lists are created and delete/archive old lists.
- Work closely with the business development team to address data quality issues, which include the review of undeliverable emails and marketing lists.
- Being proactive in contributing ideas to help streamline data quality efforts and CRM practices.
- Being responsible for research and update incomplete company and client data.
- Assist the Client Development Manager to manage the system configuration and suggest folders, fields and contacts to archive/remove.
- Proactively contribute to the projects and initiatives of the wider BD team and contribute when needed to ensure the needs of the team are met.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of InterAction (ideally from a Professional Services environment), have incredible attention to detail and be self-motivated.
If this sounds appealing then apply today!