Client Relationship Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus|
A leading Real Estate firm based in central London is looking for a Client Relationship Manager in order to manage and drive the company wide key account programme. This position will work in conjunction with the marketing and business development team and will drive specific sector groups that link directly into the key account programme.
- Work closely with the directors of the business to understand the main strategic objectives
- Coordinate all Key Account Management alongside Heads of Business Lines and account managers
- Manage existing client relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Coach and mentor other members of the team
- Work on adapting and improving standards and techniques with systems and processes
- Responsible for individual and team based targets and manage budgets
- Extensive Client Relationship/Key Account experience
- Real Estate background and an understanding of the industry knowledge
- Has previously worked towards and achieved targets
- Previous business development experience
If you feel that you have the correct experience and are looking for a new role in a highly successful Real Estate business, then apply below for consideration.