Client Accounting Manager - Kent
CLIENT ACCOUNTING MANAGER - based in Kent
A top accounting firm is currently recruiting for an Accounting manager for their outsourcing team, servicing large corporates through to SME's.
The main purpose of this role is to manage resources within the Business Services team and to oversee the provision of timely and effective delivery of general accounting and taxation services to an established portfolio of clients leading on service delivery and client relationships.
- Plan and monitor work and resources within agreed budgets to meet deadlines and any targets that may be set
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients
- Manage the team to ensure client and Partner expectations are met on delivery and accuracy of work
- Review accounts for quality and compliance ensuring completion of file and recording notes and review points
- Make recommendations to the Partner as part of the file review and continuous improvement
- Take responsibility to coach and develop team members giving constructive feedback to enhance their skills and development
- Manage the work in progress and billing process on the client portfolio and update the relationship Partner
- Coach and mentor members of the team and organise appropriate induction for new team members to become effective quickly
- Be a qualified accountant (ICAEW/ICAS/ICAI/ACCA)
- Have relevant working experience within the accountancy practice space
- Have excellent communication skills
- Understand other client facing service areas: audit, tax, theatre division, payroll
- Excellent client handling and relationship skills
- Develop specialist expertise relevant to servicing client portfolio
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership style that inspires others
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most current CV.