CF Research Analyst
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an ambitious graduate or school leaver to join one of the UK's leading advisory firms! A new opening has become available to join as an M&A Research Analyst in the firms Birmingham office!
As a research analyst your role will involve supporting the regions market leading Corporate Finance Team. This position is perfectly suited to someone with previous experience as an intern in financial institutions looking to transition into a permanent role with a long-term outlook to build a career within Corporate Finance.
- Conduct and identify potential buyer and target searches including company profiling and strategy assessment.
- Produce briefing documents which include an analysis of company product and geographic placement, key factors affecting the industry, review of company strategies, and rational for acquisition.
- Assist with the production of pitch presentations for senior members of the corporate finance team.
- Engage in research sector work by attending sector sub-stream meetings and producing required work to deadlines.
- Assist in the training of junior staff.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Graduate (2.1 or above) or A level candidate - 280 UCAS points
- Experience of research tools such as Bloomberg, Factiva, Perfect Information, Onesource, Corpfin, a range of Thomson Financial Products.
- Previous research working experience in a similar organisation
This truly is an awesome opportunity, perfect for someone looking to start their career within Corporate Finance. You will be joining a firm growing rapidly nationwide and consistently ranked as one of the UK's leading deal makers.
If you have a passion for Corporate Finance and are ready to make your first steps into this exciting area, get in touch now!