|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£29000 per annum|
A top international Law Firm is seeking a cashiering/expense assistant to join their team in London on an 18 month contract.
The role is a really interesting role and is great for someone looking for the next step in their career.
It is a mixed role including work around Office accounts, Client accounts, Accounts Payable, Expenses and General Ad Hoc queries.
Some duties include:
- Processing office receipts for all international offices
- Producing the daily cash balances spreadsheets
- Exchange rates from Thomson Reuters
- Posting of client receipts and transaction posting
- Balancing client accounts
- UK weekly expenses and BACS payment runs
- Reports for Audit
- Posting personal account balances and posting journals to move costs in/out
For this role, you would ideally have 1-2 years accounts experience preferably within a law firm.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.