C&MD executive - real estate
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
One of the worlds leading law firms are looking to strengthen their marketing department but recruiting for a Client and Marketing Development Executive to provide a service that will have a big impact on the growth and success of the department. In this role you will be ensuring the firms plans become a reality by developing the Real Estate team with providing day to day marketing support and working closely with the Manager. This is a great opportunity to take that next big step in your career and work in a very popular department within a very successful global firm.
- You will be planning, advising on and managing an extensive client events programme including sponsorships / seminars / conferences / roundtables / offsites / marketing trips and identifying opportunities that complement the overall business development objectives.
- In this role you will be supporting and developing London and global real estate internal communications including an internal magazine.
- Managing marketing communication activities through the firm's client relationship management database.
- You will be developing a working understanding of the products marketed across the global Real Estate and sharing knowledge across the team.
In order to perform in this role correctly and be considered successfully there are a few skills and experiences you may need, this includes:
- You will have experience in a professional services environment.
- Previous marketing/business development experience.
- Previously worked with senior management and stakeholders.
- A degree or equivalent in relevant topics.
Let's discuss the further details, apply now and we can have a chat!