Business Systems Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
Do you have experience working with Finance Systems within law firms? If so, there is a brilliant opportunity available at a top international law firm law firm based in their London headquarters.
The firm is currently going through a change management program transferring their finance systems over from Elite Enterprise to Aderant, and they are looking for people to come on board to help with the project for an 18-24 month period.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting on the improvements, development and further integration of the firm's
practice management system and other financial related systems.
- Extracting data and assisting with the production of ad-hoc and periodic reports for both internal and external purposes, using tools such as SQL, SSRS & Cognos.
- Developing and implementing functional solutions to support business requirements.
- Reviewing and actioning data integrity for the PMS system and solving/escalating issues.
- Creating and maintaining system configuration and process documentation for various business systems.
- Creating and delivering system training for all users of the firm's business systems in conjunction with the IT training team.
- Assisting on the new PMS project when required, including analysis and requirements, documentation and preparation of training material.
- Upon completion of projects, you will also be creating handover documentation.
If you have experience of Elite Enterprise OR Aderant, and have worked in a similar role within another law firm. Please apply today to avoid missing out.