Business Process Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000.00 per annum|
Global law firm are looking for a Finance Business Process Analyst, to work closely with the Head of Financial Operations on a variety of new and ongoing projects across their global offices. This role sits in the London Finance department and helps both UK and International teams to develop streamlined processing functions which benefit the local and global business. This role involves scoping business requirements, analysing issues, reporting and reviewing options to aid the decision making.
You will work with business users to understand end to end processes by reviewing current documented workflows and controls or creating new workflows where required.
- Assist Head of Financial Operations with process mapping, change controls and review and maintenance of key departmental documentation.
- Full review of current documented processes
- Test and challenge current documented processes to ensure accurate and controlled
- Make recommendations to change how we deliver and track process material
- Document and clarify processes and procedures to ensure accurate operational efficiency within teams
- Identify weaknesses and gaps in process
- Identify weaknesses in controls and team segregation of duties
- Document numerous end to end processes and build into master documentation
- Assist with implementing process change and controls as required
- Assist with automating processes as required
- Assist with accounting processes for other international offices as required
- Assist with set up of Accounting functions for new offices
- Conduct internal process and audit reviews as directed
Following an internal audit, this role has been created to understand and adopt better ways of working through evaluating processes, procedures and best practice. This role would suit someone from an accounting/ finance background who has worked as a business analyst or consultant previously, who has a strong understanding for accounting work flows and who is a strong communicator to deal with multiple stakeholders.