|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum|
Business Manager - 12-month contract
Leading International Law Firm
As a senior member of the Practice Group Management Team, this role is a focused finance business partner providing hands on support and guidance to one of the firm's practice groups and up to two of the firm's key sectors, supporting their strategy and the group's business plan.
- The financial management of the group with a strong focus on profitability
- Budgeting, re-forecasting, financial analysis and reporting
- Pricing of bids, tenders and client proposals
- Implementation of the firm's strategy and the group business plan
- The preparation of information necessary to support proposals for lateral hires and fee earner promotions
- Working closely with the business manager team to ensure co-ordination between practice group, Sectors and firm wide and regional objectives and establishes best practice decision support across the firm, including the facilitation of cross group, cross office and cross geography working
- Assisting in the development of firm-wide business solutions and processes to meet the current and future requirements of the firm's clients; to adapt those solutions and processes to meet changing market conditions and to ensure a consistently high quality of service throughout the firm
Minimum 10 years in a finance business partnering position, ideally within a law firm but will consider wider professional services.
Qualified accountant with strong knowledge of financial management of a group (profitability) budgeting, re-forecasting, financial analysis and reporting or pricing.
Proven experience of building teams and working with varied and cross-functional teams, to include IT, HR, BD and Finance.
Proven excellent communication skills
Personal attributes include:
Problem solver and decision maker
Self-starter but with the ability to work as part of a team and in a matrix organisation
Persuasive presenter, facilitator and negotiator with the gravitas and ability to engage and gain support throughout the organisation
Analytical, strategic and commercial in approach
Highly motivated, pro-active with drive and determination
If you are confident that you have the skills and experience required, apply today to avoid missing out. Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 430 7275