Business Director / COO
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£160000 - £190000 per annum|
Our client, an international US law firm, are searching for a new UK COO / Business Director for their London office.
Working directly with the Managing Partner and the Heads of Business Services, your role will take responsibility for the day to day running of the London office.
This will include leading and supporting finance, marketing, technology and operations. This position is a highly strategic role and will be responsible for driving process improvement and innovation for the firm. Being part of the senior leadership team, the individual will be expected to lead by example and ensure best practice throughout the London office.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years leadership experience
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and finance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of running different business services functions including HR, Facilities, Marketing, Technology
- Professional services experience, preferably from a law firm.
- Excellent innovator