Business Development Manager/Key Accounts (Leeds)
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BD/Key Account Manager to take on a new challenge in a global environment.
This role is supporting an international law firm, helping Client Relationship Partners to develop, service and manage specific key client relationships. These Partners support some of the largest client relationships across the global platform.
Although this role will be Leeds based you may be required to travel within and outside the UK.
This role is initially required for a 12-month period, however, for the right individual, there will be long-term opportunities.
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience managing BD or Key accounts in a professional services environment (ideally legal)
- International exposure
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management as a concept and the technologies needed to help win and retain clients
- Knowledge of marketing and BD processes
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Someone who will thrive in a robust/fast paced environment
If this role is of interest at all, please click on the click and apply!