Business Development Manager - Property (Cambridge & London)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowence & Additional Benefits|
A highly successful and reputable property consultancy is looking for a Business Development Manager to work in the Residential Development and Planning Division of the business. This person will play a key role in implementing the firms strategy and business plans, working alongside the Head of Business Development.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of business development strategies in order to support the delivery of the business plans, sector plans, client targeting, pitching and client management.
Location: This role will be primarily based in Cambridge, however the firm are open for this person to work out of London or from home 2 days per week if preferred. There would also be an opportunity for this person to work out of one of their other regional offices such as Oxford or Milton Keynes if preferred.
- First point of contact for all business development activities and provide advice and coaching to the fee earners
- Working closely with the Head of BD to support the development and implementation of the firms strategy
- Identifying and implementing business development activity
- Work with the Head of BD to roll out the firms key client management programme and pitching best practice and client targeting approach
- Support the key client programme and in particular, look to implement key aspects for the benefit of the teams
- Input into the ongoing development of the Bid Management process and the delivery of supporting materials
- Producing and submitting bid/tender documents nationally
- Tracking and measuring bid success and continually working to improve win rates
-Acting as project manager on large scale projects
- Coaching senior fee-earners on the delivery of their presentations
- Supporting the implementation of a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Work with the Head of BD and the Marcoms team to identify and implement campaigns and initiatives
- Professional Services background - Essential
- Property experience - desirable
- Previous experience working in a Business Development Manager position which incorporates elements of bids and pitching
- Previous experience targeting clients and achieving good win rates
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, and would like to be considered to work within a highly successful property consultancy, please apply below.