Business Development Manager - Private Business - Birmingham
One of the world's leading professional services organisations are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager on a 12-month basis, in their Birmingham office. In this role you will be working within the sales and marketing team to help the focus on the Private Business market.
As the BD Manager you will be establishing commercial relationships and drive new business development over the midlands.
The main responsibilities;
- Drive client facing activity by identifying opportunities and securing meetings
- Attending relevant client events to present the firm in the market
- Support and deliver key national sales campaigns for the firm when required
- You will be coaching partners and staff on business development best practice
- Record all BD activity in the CRM systems
To be successful within your application, you are required to have an expert understanding of targeting and lead generation with also strong knowledge on Pursuit, SPIN and Miller Heiman and other sales methods. It is also great for you to have experience in operating within a complex organisation.
If you believe this could be your next career move - apply today!