Business Development Manager - Disputes
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
A highly successful law firm are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their market leading Disputes practice. This is a broad Business Development role with a wide range of activities for the chosen individual to take a leading role in.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with partners, fee earners and PSL's in the practice
- Having a thorough understanding of your groups specific practice areas
- Preparing BD plans and advising the Disputes partners
- Drafting firm wide pitches, proposals and capability statements
- Project managing client events as well as managing the events from start to finish
- Preparing legal directories and award submissions
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (or similar) in a relevant area and have 5+ years of BD/Marketing experience in a professional services environment - preferably with experience of dispute resolution.
This role will suit someone who can take pride in their leadership qualities as well as their ability to build key strategic relationships to ensure the firm is well represented and the client has the best experience possible. If this sounds like you, please apply today!