Business Development Manager - Litigation
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading US law firm are seeking an ambitious individual to drive their disputes practice area, this opportunity will have a global remit with a particular emphasis on Europe and the Middle East. The role would ideally suit someone who is relatively junior in their management career or an ambitious individual keen to step into a management post for the first time.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with partners, fee earners and PSL's in the practice
- Take the lead on managing a client relationship/listening programme across a number of different offices.
- Preparing BD plans & budgets and advising the Disputes partners
- Drafting firm wide pitches, proposals and capability statements
- Project managing client events as well as managing the events from start to finish
The role will allow for plenty of future career progression as there is no senior manager in the London office so from a mid term perspective you will have the capacity to grow with the role.
We also feel the ability to move into a global managerial position for someone at this level could prove very attractive as could the ability to be able to travel to the various offices under this individuals responsibility.
Previous disputes experience would be advantageous but by no means essential, however we do have a strong preference for someone to have operated within a Legal BD role previously.
If you would be interested in discussing further, please contact Ben directly or click apply.