Business Development Manager - Energy
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
A highly successful law firm are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their corporate, Energy division in London. This is a permanent role, focussing on aspects such as relationship building, key client activities, and reputation enhancement.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing strong relationships with partners and fee earners
- Preparing and implementing BD plans and working with the corporate associates to develop their personal plans
- Liaising with partners and colleagues on pitches, proposals and capability statements
- Project managing the creation of campaigns and thought leadership
- Effective utilisation and collaboration of key client plans in line with the practice objectives
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree (or similar) in a relevant area and have five or more years of BD/Marketing experience in a corporate or partnership environment. It Is not a necessity, but having knowledge, and/or experience, in the energy sector will be beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply today.