Business Development Manager - client facing
|Location:||Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Business Development Manager to join a leading property firm based in Sussex, traveling across their eight offices. You will be working across a range of residential and commercial properties supporting the senior partners in the development of key client relationships. As a new role for the firm, you will have an excellent opportunity to help define best practice and make a great impact in the way the BD and client relationship management is managed across the offices.
You will be client facing supporting the delivery of tailored proposal and presentations to new clients as well as helping develop existing clients. Working across the commercial and residential divisions this is a broad and varied role where you will be a valued and trusted advisor to the partnership.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the preparation and delivery of client focused proposals as well as presentation materials
- working with a range of internal stakeholders to create bespoke pitch packs and a best practice approach
- collaborating with different offices to create a consistent and joined up approach in client relationship efforts
- work alongside partners to help drive strategy that promotes the firm
- organise marketing and events that underpin business development opportunities
This property consultancy offers has long standing history providing quality services to clients across the home counties. They have a long standing client base and are at an exciting stage in their journey where they are ready to provide dedicated expertise to their BD and client relationship offering. The work environment is professional, approachable and there is a move towards a stronger and more collegiate approach across the different offices.
This role will require regular travel across the offices and therefore you can be flexible with your base location.
Key requirements for the role:
- Proven experience working within a professional services environment with demonstrable experience working with property
- Great client facing skills and confident in networking and understanding client needs
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work confidently in an autonomous role
- Experience in B2C and B2B marketing and BD