Business Development Manager - Alternative Legal Services
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum|
An exciting new role has come up for a Global Business Development Manager to join a top 10 global law firm. This is a permanent role and based within Canary Wharf. In this position you will be developing the BD strategy for the firm's Alternative Legal Services (ALT) working closely with international stakeholders across Australia, Asia and UK to maximise the utilisation ALT services and develop it's brand both internally and externally. This will be a high profile role with a huge opportunity to make an impact for a relatively new way of working across the legal profession, working with a blank canvas in which you can implement your ideas and see the results of your efforts.
- Developing strong relationships with the ALT management team, fee earners and business services professionals in the ALT practice so that they are viewed as a trusted advisor and can maximise business opportunities.
- Liaise with ALT and BD colleagues across the global network on drafting pitches, proposals and capability statements to maximise the use of ALT services.
- Promoting and managing ALT's brand within the firm and externally in the market.
- Taking ownership of projects and improving processes and systems within the team
- Key involvement in the firm's CRM activities and client listening programme to ensure ALT is included and promoted
The minimum requirements for this role include strong business development and marketing skills working within a legal or professional services environment. You will ideally have experience working in an international environment and working autonomously. You will also have demonstrable experience on developing strategic relationships and writing effective business development plans.
For more information, contact me today or apply now.