Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading International Law firm. This role will be situated in their Bristol offices.
You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and will be responsible for driving growth within the Financial Services market.
Although a background in the legal profession would be beneficial this role is also open to individuals from a Financial Services background.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a supportive and fast growing culture, then click on the link and apply!
- Develop sector strategy
- Project manage sales opportunities and pitches
- Manage major accounts
- Create new relationships
- Progress the European FS plans
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of the FS market
- Effective networking skills