Business Development Manager
A leading property firm based in central London is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their business development function reporting into the Head of Business Development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful part of the business which is continuing to grow. This role will provide you with both strategic and hands on experience, and offer you the opportunity to work with autonomy.
- To support the business line head in developing and implementing business growth strategy across all business units within the business line.
- Networking across all target areas
- Line management responsibility for one business development executive
- Provide client management support to identified key clients
- Building and managing pipeline
- Managing strategic or high value bids for the business line, supporting the national bid team
- Tender and bid support for the project management team.
- Previous Business Development experience within professional services - Property highly desirable
- Excellent bid writing and tender experience
- Management skills
- Between 4-8 years experience
- Able to successfully to work within a team
If you are interested, they are looking to interview immediately so please do apply for instant consideration