Business Development Executive - Corporate
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
A new opportunity for a BD Executive is now available at one of the UK's leading law firms. You would be working in one of the firm's key service areas and would report to the BD Manager. You will support the Business Development Manager and partners on specific marketing and business development initiatives which use the full marketing mix to win new work and develop the reputation of the practice.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with the development and preparation of business plans, budget proposals and participation in wider business development programmes
- Working with the BD Manager and, where appropriate, the Strategic Bids team to prepare and produce bespoke bids, panel pitches and other client development presentations (formal and informal)
- Leading the pitch process on certain opportunities
- Assisting with client targeting, including conducting sector or organisation research
- Working on the planning and implementation of high-impact client events, including sourcing client entertainment options and managing bookings
- Co-ordinating contributions and input into business development systems including InterAction (CRM), Experience Management, bids and CV databases for supporting initiatives such as events, bids, key client and target programmes, experience statement compilation, league table and legal directory submissions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills and the willingness to take on additional responsibility. The successful candidate will have sound working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel and have the ability to build trust amongst the fee earning team and wider stakeholder community.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!