Business Development Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with the BDM and Partners on plans and budgets, as well as leading on the activation of some sub-plans
- Preparing for and participating in relevant marketing and business development meetings and providing updates on activity
- Using the firm's CRM tool, InterAction, to create, maintain and refine shared target and other marketing lists
- Helping the BDM to organise training for partners and other fee-earners in the various skills necessary to develop prospects and win new business
- Creating first draft documents and supporting the creation of specific content for pitch and credential documents, both formal and informal
- Leading on relevant practice area pitches
- Supporting the BDM in helping identify and coordinate PR activity
- Creating brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials
- Create and maintain internet and intranet content, gather and report on relevant web analytics and helping in the delivery of social and other digital media
As Business Development Executive you should have excellent communication skills, strong organisational ability and have some knowledge of marketing databases, ideally InterAction. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative team and if you are confident, a team player and enthusiastic then you could be suitable for this role.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, then please apply!