Business Development Executive
**Business Development Executive**
** upto £42,000 **
I am currently working with a global client that is looking for a Business development specialist to help with the firms programs. This firm specialises in many major sectors which you will have access to work in so it is a great opportunity to expand your skills within the different sectors. The BDS will have a lot of work with lawyers, office managers, and other colleagues internationally.
- Assisting lawyers with development and implementation of marketing and business development.
- Creating and delivering client focused proposals and qualifications as well as presentation materials for RFPs and other new business ideas.
- Preparing and delivering market research reports.
- Drafting, editing and proofing materials such as collateral, slide desk, letters and events invitations as well as lawyer biographies.
- Liaising with the lawyers and secretaries to regularly update the CRM databases.
- Assisting with the firm's proposal tracking system.
- Coordinate the different groups with the trade organisations.
- Bachelor's degree within marketing or communications and 3-5 years' experience within professional services organisations.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft package, InterAction and CRM software.
- Project management knowledge.
If you would like to find out any more information or you believe this could be the role for you, please apply or contact me today!