Business Development Executive
A well-known law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their BD and Marketing team and support the division with plans to engage existing clients as well as creating new client relationships in order to boost fees.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Focussing primarily on BD activities to target new business
- Working with teams on specific service initiatives
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals
- Helping to manage client development along with the Senior BD Executives and the Head of BD
- Promoting the use of the firm's CRM database
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent) and preferably, will have a CIM qualification - or the willingness to achieve this. You must have at least 3 years' experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!