Business Development Executive
A top international law firm are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their firm urgently on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for a BD Assistant who wants to take a step up in their career or a BD Executive who wants to develop their current BD skills in an excellent law firm supporting the BD Manager. You will part of the well-established Corporate team and be using the full marketing mix to develop the reputation of the firm's corporate practice.
You will also be required to:
- Assist with the preparation of business plans, budget proposals, and wider BD programmes.
- Produce innovative pitch and marketing materials.
- Prepare and produce bespoke bids, panel pitches, and other client development presentations.
- Assist with client targeting, including conducting sector or organization research.
- Work on the planning and implementation of high-impact client events.
- Use the firm's BD systems including InterAction.
- Assist fee earners and their secretaries with contact management.
- Work in conjunction with the central Brand, Design and Digital team.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have 1-2 years' BD experience within a professional services/legal environment. You will be educated a degree level and be a team player who is proactive, has great attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please get in contact asap.