Business Development Executive
A leading international law firm is looking for an ambitious individual to join their London office as a Business Development Executive for 12 months. Working with partners in the Corporate Projects practice you will provide marketing support to fee earners including events, proposals, marketing collateral and various other BD tasks.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the BD budget
- Tracking client and industry news and trends
- Managing events including client dinners and hospitality events
- Working with the PR team on media opportunities
- Managing the production of pitches
- Working with the client team on interview rehearsals
- Managing industry memberships and maximize benefits
- Assisting the Client Relationship Partner with required duties
- Sharing best practice initiatives and providing suggestions.
- Managing the firm's digital channels including the website, social media, and direct mail
Key candidate requirements include:
- 2-3 years' BD experience within a professional services environment ideally a law firm
- High level of confidence with a proactive approach to your work
- Can work effectively with partners
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle a heavy workload
If you are looking for a new challenge within a well-known law firm then apply today!