Business Development Executive
A leading law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their firm on a fixed term contract. You will be working alongside the Business Development Manager and be liaising with partners, fee earners, and practice groups. This opportunity is fantastic for someone who wants to gain experience in the marketing and BD functions area.
You will be required to:
- Work on new proposal opportunities
- Help to collate and produce documents for pitches and proposals
- Update firm databases with significant deals
- Work with colleagues around the world to develop an international approach to BD
- Conduct research and analysis on clients and organizations
- Work with the PR team as needed, on practice group PR initiatives and profile raising
- Co-ordinate directory submissions and help the partners prepare for interviews
- Produce briefing notes for partner conferences, speaker events and/or business development trips/client meetings
To be successful in this position you should ideally have at least 12-18 months years' experience in the legal sector in a similar role. You will be a team player who is a strong communicator, can take ownership with little direction, be determined and have great attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role above, please apply today!