Business Development Executive (12 month FTC)
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Establishing regular contributions in internal communications
- Planning, coordinating and executing events such as seminars, roundtables and receptions
- Managing the pitch process for pitches for all existing clients and prospective clients, and managing proposals
- Taking an active role in budget management for the divisions and sectors, and lead on relevant sectors during the budget planning process
- Looking for ways to increase on investment
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Supporting the Divisional BD Manager on a strategic level by getting involved with the planning and implementation of strategy and the direction of the team
To be the successful candidate you must have excellent drafting and writing ability, have the knowledge and confidence to present ideas and views clearly, and be collaborative, resourceful and show a versatile approach. As Senior BD Executive you should have advanced skills in MS Office packages, including MS Publisher and Adobe InDesign, whilst also being capable of managing and implementing marketing and business development tasks with a low level of supervision.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!