Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
Ambition is currently working with a global accountancy network on their search for a New Firm Acquisition Executive. Working with independent accounting and consultancy firms in over 100 countries, our client is now looking for a commercial and entrepreneurial professional to join their team based in London.
As the new firm acquisition executive, you will be responsible for:
- Desk based research as well as developing your own network to provide the board with proposals for targeted countries/regions.
- Driving the research for country and city growth within the network.
- Liaising with target firms and generating cases with a view to introducing them to the membership network.
- Following up with firms to keep leads warm and engaged through dissemination of thought leadership materials and other relevant information.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Understanding of researching and how to prospect new firms and to articulate the advantage of joining a network.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Account management skills
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to know more, then apply now!