Business Development Coordinator
An elite global law firm are seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their central BD team within London. The role will work across all practice groups and client account teams in order to provide the best support for all BD initiatives.
The successful BD coordinator will mainly be supporting the EMEA and global BD teams based in the London office but will be expected to liaise internationally too.
As the BD Coordinator you will be involved in:
- Assisting with the creation/maintenance of client marking lists for campaigns
- Producing BD bulletins and newsletters produced in EMEA
- Opportunity in spotting research and communication in relevant BD team members in regards to the firms target clients
- Review of relevant legal/trade media and sharing relevant info to the BD team
- Assisting in matter research, lawyer biographies and other content to aid pitches, proposals and capability statements
The background needed would be:
- Professional services experience
- Exposure to client relationships would be advantageous
- Good use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
If this sounds of interest then apply now!