Business Development Assistant
A leading UK law firm are seeking a professional and experienced Business Development Assistant to join their offices based in the city. They have an impressive global client base and are well known for their work in crime and civil litigation. The Assistant will report directly to the BD Director and support the Business Development Executive.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Creating social media posts
- Implement the marketing and BD plans
- Creating online and offline content
- Event management from beginning to end
- Research and analysis of the firm as well as competitor
The ideal candidate would have experience within a marketing role within the legal industry, have experience in managing/tracking social media and be either studying towards or already have a CIM qualification.
If you are a confident and tenacious candidate who has great verbal/written communication, then apply today!