Business Development & Marketing Manager
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of marketing activity
- Building a wealth of market intelligence and share information on market trends and opportunities, in order to support strategy development
- Driving, tracking and reporting sales activity
- Collaborating with the central bids team to create pursuit plans for local target organisations
- Optimising the use of digital marketing channels and integrating their use into all campaigns
- Supporting the use of the CRM system and actively managing data quality and reporting
- Providing strategic advice on what core activity should be supported within limited budgets
The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Development Manager and will have the ability to persuade, influence and challenge client-facing teams, including partners, in a constructive manner. You should also have the ability to manage budgets effectively, have strong project management skills and have experience of working in a professional services environment.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply!