Business Development and Marketing Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing advice and support by working with departments to develop and implement marketing and communication plans
- Working pro-actively with the BD manager to ensure department's business plans are kept up to date and progress is reviewed regularly
- Arranging and coordinating the business plan review meetings
- Using expertise to provide advice and support to the departments in relation to business development, communication and marketing queries
- Assisting with the drafting and preparation of client pitches, client alerts, newsletters, deal sheets, PowerPoint presentations and press releases
- Organising and assisting with corporate hospitality events, seminars and internal events
- Updating the firm's website and intranet ensuring that it is up to date as possible
As Business Development and Marketing Executive you should have some previous business development experience including, marketing experience in a legal environment and running multiple practice areas. If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, are well organised and have the ability to drive projects and initiatives forward then this role could be suitable for you. The firm has an excellent culture, with their core values focusing on individuality, personal responsibility and having a friendly and supportive approach.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, then please apply!