Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
A leading, international advisory firm is seeking an experienced business development coordinator to provide support for a broad range of marketing and business development activities for the firm's key sectors.
You would be responsible for the administration, co-ordination and support of national activity, raising the profile of the firm's sector expertise and assisting in generating new work from new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities would involve:
- Supporting the delivery of sector BD plans working with each BD sector lead
- Supporting the Bid team and regional BD teams, providing sector specific content to help create bids
- Supporting campaign delivery
- Supporting in coordinating and delivering events
- Supporting social media usage within sector teams, developing profiles and content
- Supporting the sector team with their internal communications
The successful candidate will be a marketing professional with marketing and business development administration experience, be an active team player and have experience of event management.
Interviews are due to take place this week and next week, so please apply ASAP to be put forward!