Business Development and Communications Specialist
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
We are working on an exciting new role for a reputable U.S firm, who are searching for a Business Development & Communications Specialist. You will be working for a firm that prides itself on their values and commitment to generating quality work as part of a truly worldwide BD and clients team. You will be working across the London office with partners in practices including finance, corporate, M&A, real estate and litigation. As an added bonus this role has minimal pitching.
There is large scope to mould the role into your own and develop into a management post.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with London office lawyers
- Grow understanding of the London office, its strategies, areas of practices and its local markets primary industries
- Ability to monitor BD budget, generate business and client reports
- Develop the key client plans and support implementation
- Work closely with firm leadership and public relationship agencies
- Look after office-related website content and communications for London
Working within the award winning company as Business Development & Communication Specialist you will need to have 5 or more years of law firm experience.
The key skills:
- Superb written & oral skills
- Excellent sense of judgment and common sense
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to teamwork and to the firm
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to use CRM and email marketing software
If you feel that you suit this role, then please apply now.