Business Development and Communications Specialist
We are working on an exciting new role for a reputable U.S firm, who are searching for a Business Development & Communications Specialist. You will be working for a firm that prides itself on their values and commitment to generating quality work as part of a truly worldwide team. This is a highly reputable but very low key law firm, more focussed on delivering quality work for their clients than PR and profile building. You will be working across the London office with partners in practices including finance, corporate, M&A, real estate and litigation.
There is large scope to mould the role into your own and develop into a management post.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with London office lawyers
- Grow understanding of the London office, its strategies, areas of practices and its local markets primary industries
- Ability to monitor BD budget, generate business and client reports
- Work closely with firm leadership and public relationship agencies
- Look after office-related website content and Business Development & Communication web pages
Working within the award winning company as Firm Business Development & Communication Specialist you should show initiative and warrant timely completion of work.
The key skills:
- Superb written & oral skills
- Superb sense of judgment and common sense
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to teamwork and to the firm
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to use CRM and email marketing software
You will have 5 or more years of industry experience in business development/ or professional services environment as well as university qualifications or equivalent.
If you feel that you suit this role, then please apply now.