Business Analyst - Finance Systems
An international law firm are in search of Business Analyst. You will be positioned in their well-established Group Finance team, supporting the implementation of global business objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to assist the key function of Finance department, and would suit someone who is either an experienced finance Business Analyst with a transactional system background or a qualified accountant with an aptitude for finance systems.
- Manage and assist with Finance related projects from ideation through to proposal, design and delivery.
- Business partnering with teams across the global Finance function, to improve accuracy, efficiency and controls.
- Develop and assist on new operations within network and for restructuring of existing businesses.
- Contribute to in practice management system upgrade projects and write software test plans.
- Research current and future accounting and tax requirements in jurisdictions around the world and put into practice with the firm.
- Understand and contribute to the budget, month-end, year-end and management reporting for accounts preparation process.
- To develop and maintain appropriate relationship with external supplier and service providers.
- Understanding of accounting principles and group structures
- Grasp of the importance of process management and standardisation
- Experience in working with finance transactional system as an administrative user
- To have a desire for learning and using financial systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL skills and experience using Elite 3E highly advantageous
The firm are looking for an individual that has a university degree and is a qualified accountant with minimum previous Business Analyst experience or that is part-qualified with practical experience as a Business Analyst that has used finance systems.
If you are interested, please apply today!