A well-regarded, international law firm are in search of a Business Analyst to join their London Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The key purpose of the position is to prepare financial analysis and reporting for key stakeholders as well as guaranteeing that monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines are met. Moreover, the firm are reputable for their excellent work environment and support system.
- Provide support for the FP&A team delivering the central consolidation of the annual report and reforecast process.
- Assist the Senior Business Analyst to test, load and maintain data, reports used to deliver and reforecast.
- Provide advice, guidance and financial analysis to support the Business Manager community in delivering their budgets, forecast and business plans.
- Supporting the production and presentation of the quarterly and annual legal survey results.
- Provide support with analysing the impact of secondments to clients.
- Assist the production of monthly sector and client reporting packs.
- Assist the business with generating various monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentations.
- Support the annual lawyer and partners performance process, by preparing any financial analysis.
- Deal with any queries with other business analysts.
- Holds an accountancy qualification (CIMA/ ACCA/ACA)
- Experience working within professional services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well autonomously and within teams.
- Highly numerate with great attention to detail.
- Strong IT literacy using systems and using Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!