|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28250.00 - £29750.00 per annum|
A top 10 accountancy firm based in London's West End are looking for a Business Advisor to work closely with senior members of the team, building and developing close relationships with clients. This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain a step up in your career in a firm that can offer a great amount of opportunities for career growth and development.
As the Business Advisor, your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Prepare VAT returns, year-end accounting files ready for audit, financial reports, engagement letters for review, and statutory accounts
- Process transactions update ledgers, carry out bank reconciliation and cash book analysis complete monthly reporting processes for larger clients
- Liaise with clients and auditors
The successful Business advisor applicant will be part or fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have:
- Experience working in a practice environment
- Experience of using Caseware accounts or Xero and Quickbooks
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click apply now!