Management Accountant - £25,000 to £35,000
This a brilliant opportunity for an ACCA part qualified or fully qualified Management Accountant to join a top 10 accountancy firm based in the heart of London.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, profit projections, benchmarking reviews
- Preparing VAT returns
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Liaising with auditors as necessary
- Monitoring and reviewing client financial data, present ideas and make recommendations to clients
The successful Management Accountant applicant will be:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified, or part-qualified (QBE experience also acceptable).
- In-depth experience in a practice environment in the preparation of accounts for companies, LLPs and limited partnerships.
- A great communicator that works well under pressure
- Knowledge of various cloud accountancy software pages i.e Xero and Quickbooks
- Experience of using Caseware accounts preparation software helpful.
- Experience of supervising and coaching members of staff on site and in the office.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!