Brand Manager (FTC)
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Having overall responsibility for brand input into firm projects - ie. the development of materials around new products or services, flagship events, thought leadership campaigns, etc
- Liaising with the firm's Digital team to ensure a consistent look and feel across all channels in respect of specific campaigns
- Assisting in the monitoring and management of key suppliers including an outsourced creative function, key design agencies, photographers, etc.
- Working with the internal and external trade marks experts to provide brand protection, guidance and advice on trade marks, domain names and other intellectual property matters
- Working with other specialist areas to ensure style and tone of communications fit with the firm overall, e.g. graduate recruitment and internal communications
- Having overall responsibility for ensuring all external Business Development publications are in line with brand guidelines and publications policy
The successful candidate for this role will have strong and proven influencing skills, a wide set of communication skills and have strong business to business, preferably professional services, experience. If you are a strategic thinker, have experience of team management and experience of working in an international environment, then you could be suitable for this role. Please note that experience of working within a professional services firm is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!