|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working on an exciting role for an established accountancy firm, they are looking for a Brand Manager to join their London office.
You will join an ambitious team leading and developing all brand and communication activities. You will line manage the Brand Executive training and developing them, you will report directly to the Head of Brand and Communications.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the brand plan with the brand and communications team and the wider marketing and business development team.
- Use both internal and external communication platforms to lead national campaigns working closely with digital, design and corporate communication teams.
- Develop the strategic direction of UK experiential activity including sponsorship and brand ambassador programmes, focussed on accelerating brand awareness and building alignment with the Europe and US activity.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and advise on best practice across all levels.
- Actively manage the brand budget, tracking performance.
- Have experience within brand Management, ideally within a professional services environment
- Proven track record within project and line management
- A strong understanding of campaign and financial performance metrics
- Knowledge across brand marketing disciplines